Hey, Hey, Hey, It's Pfaadt Gilbert GT

Juliooooo

Re: Hey, Hey, Hey, It's Pfaadt Gilbert GT

Post by Juliooooo » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 pm

The mariners are 25th in runs scored and 2nd in runs against. Just middle pack in runs scored and mariners have 5-7 more wins
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

Ha!

Forum server is like the Seattle Mariners offense.

It just disappears sometimes without notice or explanation. :D

Hopefully it comes back during the Atlanta series like the site server is back up too.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 pm
Polanco and Garver...

Wong and Pollock 2.0...
How can a MLB Executive somehow Do it two years in a row. :shock: :shock: :shock:

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 am

Let's hope our pitching does take a massive hit next series. Our offense is gonna see an Elite offense come into our house and sting the ball all over. Hope I am wrong. Offense needs help from somewhere. I am tired of just blaming the hitters. The coaching are doing nothing to fix this problem. Garver and Polanco are better hitters then this. Fix your damn hitters coaches. Your horrible. Couldn't hit yourself so your coaching isn't working.

AZOldDawg

Post by AZOldDawg » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 am

It bothers me that there appear to be no consequences for poor performance. One of the reasons I, being old school, miss Lou. Bring up Locklear and find a real back up catcher. We have the pitching to compete for the ring but have a minor league offense. Jerry and Stanton need to be held accountable. Why would any of our pitchers want to remain in Seattle given our offense?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 am

Ahhhhhh...the stadium?

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 am
It bothers me that there appear to be no consequences for poor performance. One of the reasons I, being old school, miss Lou. Bring up Locklear and find a real back up catcher. We have the pitching to compete for the ring but have a minor league offense. Jerry and Stanton need to be held accountable. Why would any of our pitchers want to remain in Seattle given our offense?
How about them giving every at bat to Raley over Clase the last week? Raley has an OPS under .500... Not that Clase was lighting the world on fire, but he had some timely hits.

Re: the stadium.

30 miles down the road the Rainiers are averaging 6 runs a game at home. It's an outdoor stadium in rain and 50 degree temps. It is within 5 miles in pretty much every direction of the puget sound and dreaded marine layers.

Bottom line is Dipoto can't scout offense for shit and the players are head cases.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 am

It was pitching performance I was getting at. Generally speaking, don't mariner pitchers perform better at T-mobile than other stadiums? That being a reason to consider staying. That positive impact on performance

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:45 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 am
They are literally people saying they can't wait until Gilbert and Kirby are extended and that is my exact question. Usually the response is Crickets.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:48 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 am
It was pitching performance I was getting at. Generally speaking, don't mariner pitchers perform better at T-mobile than other stadiums? That being a reason to consider staying. That positive impact on performance
Anyone who matters uses park adjusted stats so the only people that care about this are fans still looking at 1980s baseball card stats.
dt