NFL DRAFT chat

Sexymarinersfan

Re: NFL DRAFT chat

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm

Gametime wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 am
Knight is a small LB. Hope he works out. 6’ 233. Looks like a safety not an LB. Heck Adams is bigger.

Need LBs
I found it interesting in what Macdonald said he saw in him when he spoke of watching his tape. He said he liked how he anticipated his movement towards the ball and where the play was going to be, how he got squared right away just before the point of attack. He obviously enjoyed his conversation Tyrice and see's something in him that he can work with.

There wasn't a ton of depth in this LB class. And we had way bigger holes up front in the trenches than at LB. I'm looking forward to the draft where Macdonald does see his perfect match and molds him into a game-changer.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm
Gametime wrote:
Knight is a small LB. Hope he works out. 6’ 233. Looks like a safety not an LB. Heck Adams is bigger.

Need LBs
I found it interesting in what Macdonald said he saw in him when he spoke of watching his tape. He said he liked how he anticipated his movement towards the ball and where the play was going to be, how he got squared right away just before the point of attack. He obviously enjoyed his conversation Tyrice and see's something in him that he can work with.

There wasn't a ton of depth in this LB class. And we had way bigger holes up front in the trenches than at LB. I'm looking forward to the draft where Macdonald does see his perfect match and molds him into a game-changer.
Good find. When small backers gets hands out on them by te and ols that’s the issue. But, Mc is a more new school defense dude versus old school. That’s just a short and lighter backer. And not fast at all. Short and 4.63 40. Hope it works out. But, that’s slow.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 pm

Gametime wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm
Gametime wrote:

Need LBs

Good find. When small backers gets hands out on them by te and ols that’s the issue. But, Mc is a more new school defense dude versus old school. That’s just a short and lighter backer. And not fast at all. Short and 4.63 40. Hope it works out. But, that’s slow.
Schneider called Mike, the "Linebacker guru". Macdonald said it was originally his coaching position when he started out, and that it's his favorite position to coach. Mike said that Tyrice would gravitate towards the area of where the play was going to be before the ball was even hiked. Rob Staton and everyone else can bitch about "Their" value board" as much as they want, but at the end of the day they're all just amateurs.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:25 pm

I’m just excited for a new coach. I’m sure Mike had his at. It will be fun. I am just shocked with the height and no speed.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

Gametime wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:25 pm
I’m just excited for a new coach. I’m sure Mike had his at. It will be fun. I am just shocked with the height and no speed.
Most of us are. I'm sure there are things him and his scouts can see that we can't.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:31 pm
douche wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm
Not sure how he could be depressed. Dude coached football for years, made a boatload of money and won a Super Bowl.

And now he's being paid to do... not much at all. Life is good.
Because he loved coaching so much and I am sure he wishes he could have gone out on his own terms instead of being canned while JS gets promoted which means Jody thought he was the problem...
He was :lol:

Regardless, PC is so full of sunshine and rainbows that he would turn that into a positive in an instant.