Macdonald Hot Mic - Broncos Bad Blood

Michael K.
Posts: 14738
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: Macdonald Hot Mic - Broncos Bad Blood

Post by Michael K. » Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:10 pm

So, is this about the fact that Mr Bounty Gate got pissed because some of his fans posted videos of pre-season camp they attended? I mean, if it's on Social Media, how the fuck is it cheating if we watch it...and how the FUCK does a turd like Payton have the balls to be mad about it!?

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83321
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Macdonald Hot Mic - Broncos Bad Blood

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:28 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:07 pm
trharder wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:13 am
auroraave wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:43 pm
Dude, Bensinger is probably the best in the business right now. I would classify him as the new Costas. He gets all interviews. He is very good.Go watch his int with coach mac -It is awesome and it is not a bunch of cliche questions looking for soundbites - this is outstanding longform. I would be seriously shocked if he had anything to do with the leak. He is so legit it could only hurt him. You, out of anyone on this forum not named maoling, should appreciate and look more into Bensinger.
I believe you. Me not having had heard of him doesn't mean much, that is for sure.
He is seriously being drug through the mud up here though. I probably ate a little too much propaganda.
You should definitely look into him. I follow him on insta so I watch clips of his interviews all the time. Go on youtube a search bensinger macdonald interview and watch some clips. Anyone that has not seen the interview is wildly missing out - mac bares his soul - it is a phenomenal int. A must watrch for seahawk fans. Honestly, anyone who has not seen the interview - outing themselves as a closet Lambs fan. :lol:

here's one clip to whet your appetite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFprpCct-Q

What's crazy is all the pathetic 'media' noise over this nonsense - Mac and Bensinger have handled it with the utmost class - neither dodging any responsibility. That is rare these days and is Exhibit A as to the quality of character of both men. Below is Bensinger press release.
Absolutely incredible he was willing to share that. The end was amazing.
dt

Post Reply