I hope you are right - but we have been very sloppy lately - a brutal loss to the lowly redskins, a putrid effort vs the 9 volts, doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Maybe this is the game Seattle puts it together - they are not bad - maybe a bit of a SB hangover, maybe losing Bradford was more impactful than anticipated, but something has felt off in all phases of the game. I think Darnold needs to come out swinging for the fences and our playmakers need to make plays, because I think SF is gonna hang some points up and relying on our second string running game to keep us in it feels like a fools errand. Shaheed needs 100 yards - he needs to be utilized. I saw somewhere SEattle has the toughest schedule the rest of the way.D-train wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:17 pmYeah you picked the Chargers too. Please keep going!auroraave wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:00 pmMan, Seattle has a tough stretch coming up; 9ers, Donkeys, Chiefs, Bears. I don 't like it. They ain't playing peak ball - yet. Hate to say it but I am picking SF to win this one. Seattle defense not quite in sync - but close - vs unstoppable 9er offense. I see us giving up the predictable third and longs on dump offs in the flat until we solve that.
Offense is not quite in sync either. We simply have to convert third downs and we aren't doing well in that area. SF d is no joke. Even our special teams is just a bit off. None of it terribly so, but it's always the little things. This should be a turning point for the season - lose and face that gauntlet stretch, or win and right the ship.
Not a statement that SF is better - they just seem more even keeled than Seattle right now - and that makes me really nervous. Can't imagine a team with more motivation than SF right now. We embarrassed them. Theya re too good to lose three in a row to us, IMO.
SF 27-22![]()
4-0 in the next 4.
Like I said, hope I am wrong. After this brutal high profile divisional game we travel to Donkeytown for a thursday night game in the mile high outhouse - shitty scheduling, per the usual.