Page 1 of 4

Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:03 am
by Sibelius Hindemith
Jadarian Price is out with the chest injury that is really a shoulder injury (according to Hugh Millen) that was nothing serious (according to Mike MacD).

So, prepare yourselves for another game where they can't run the ball.

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:14 am
by auroraave
I got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:51 am
by Nwadventure
auroraave wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:14 am
I got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.
Especially on 3rd and longs, in which our pass rush will blow right by said shitty QB who will then find a wide open WR right in the middle of the field for an easy 16 yard game, time after time...

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:46 am
by Donn Beach
Yeah, it's hard to believe the Chargers could lose their first four games of the season. On the other hand, I find it equally hard to believe the seahawks lose two games in a row, we shall see

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm
by Michael K.
Well? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:26 pm
by Donn Beach
Michael K. wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm
Well? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.
Not this season, Mariota has been the more efficient qb, they could get it together of course

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:57 pm
by Sibelius Hindemith
So Mariotta got most of his 14 rush yards on that one 3rd and 9 play last week that buried the Seahawks' hopes? Give me a f#@%ing break.

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 pm
by DavidGee24
Playing ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here. 😥

I'm in the back row, second from left.
IMG_20261003_070406.jpg

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:39 pm
by D-train
Snazzy Unis!

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:17 pm
by D-train
I hope the dopes that were cool with Walker leaving because he was injury prone are happy...