My Jim Crow 2.0 Post setting all time record for likes for me

Post Reply
User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83530
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

My Jim Crow 2.0 Post setting all time record for likes for me

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:47 pm

623 and counting...I bet the Dem strategist that came up with it thought he/she/him/her/they/them were SO smart despite the fact that they were completely minimizing the hell that tens of Millions of Blacks had to endure for about 100 years from the end of the Civil War through the Civil rights movement.

All for a cheap bogus ridiculous political gimmick.
dt

DavidGee24
Posts: 11594
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: My Jim Crow 2.0 Post setting all time record for likes for me

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:40 am

I wonder if Kasper The Friendly Toast (seriously, way to TOTALLY burn his sorry ass) replied to you. Probably not.

I mean, LOOK at this guy 😄
b2yrvb.jpg
b2yrvb.jpg (86.05 KiB) Viewed 25 times

Post Reply