https://parler.com/post/6b6bbcc0aea44ec ... a76c48d979and Kelly is giving her old stomping grounds hell amid it all, declaring that “legacy media is dying a very slow death.” (You can listen to her podcast ‘The Megyn Kelly Show’ here on Apple Podcasts.)
“These are all money-making engines. They’re not there as a public service,” Kelly said of cable news, adding that Americans should absolutely “not trust the media.”
“They’re not honest brokers,” she explained. “The media gets paid to get eyeballs, right? To get you viewing them. And the way you do that is to stoke outrage. That’s why whenever you turn off the television from cable news, you feel pissed off. You may not even know they’re doing it to you, but that’s what they’re doing to you. It’s one of the reasons I wound up leaving.”
Megan Kelly breaks it down for you libs
Megan Kelly breaks it down for you libs
- HawkBowler 2.0
- Posts: 2286
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 pm
Re: Megan Kelly breaks it down for you libs
I thought Kelly was good at exposing Clinton corruption. You could tell that she didn't like her. Then Kelly kind of got full of herself and tried to take her act to NBC which didn't mix. She should of stayed on Fox.
- seattlefan-daBronx
- Posts: 16004
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14737
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Megan Kelly breaks it down for you libs
This is freaking hilarious. I have been saying a variation of this for a week or two. I might have to post this on facebook and see how much shit I can stir! I mean, what else is facebook for? Mark Z. will probably put me in facebook jail for it before anyone can read it anyway!bpj wrote: ↑Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:37 amThe Babylon Bee calling out the libs
https://babylonbee.com/news/study-finds ... -foolproof
- HawkBowler 2.0
- Posts: 2286
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 pm
Re: Megan Kelly breaks it down for you libs
That task manager program that Josh Hawley presented in the Senate really tells the entire story. Google, Facebook and Twitter coordinating together to censor information. Looks like proof of collusion to me. Remember when that was the worst thing in the world when Trump was accused?