The police and the bad guys

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83291
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm

dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:33 pm

D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
This guy pretty much nails it. lol

https://twitter.com/BIGDAVE21420668/sta ... 1672278018
That is beautiful. Exactly how I feel. But, because my skin's white, when I go off I'm labeled a bigot.

Thankfully, like this guy, we don't need any of these liberal bozos' affirmation to understand the reality.

They can stand in the road and cry about it. And we'll be happy to mow them down.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83291
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:35 am

dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83291
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:35 am

bpj wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:33 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
This guy pretty much nails it. lol

https://twitter.com/BIGDAVE21420668/sta ... 1672278018
That is beautiful. Exactly how I feel. But, because my skin's white, when I go off I'm labeled a bigot.

Thankfully, like this guy, we don't need any of these liberal bozos' affirmation to understand the reality.

They can stand in the road and cry about it. And we'll be happy to mow them down.
Of course he will be called an Uncle Tom but I doubt he gives a Fuck.
dt

Grandma Lynn
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 am

D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
This guy pretty much nails it. lol

https://twitter.com/BIGDAVE21420668/sta ... 1672278018
I could have gotten the message
without the "f" word all the time.
He's right tho.

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by bpj » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:22 am

Grandma Lynn wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 am
D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
This guy pretty much nails it. lol

https://twitter.com/BIGDAVE21420668/sta ... 1672278018
I could have gotten the message
without the "f" word all the time.
He's right tho.
Sadly some people won't get the message unless it's delivered a little differently Granny.

Grandma Lynn
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:57 am

bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:22 am
Grandma Lynn wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 am
D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
This guy pretty much nails it. lol

https://twitter.com/BIGDAVE21420668/sta ... 1672278018
I could have gotten the message
without the "f" word all the time.
He's right tho.
Sadly some people won't get the message unless it's delivered a little differently Granny.
Some people don't know how
to speak either! (You're right)

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by ddraig » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:41 pm

As I was growing up, my dad used to tell me that if I had to swear, I didn't have the vocabulary to express myself. He was right. When I hit my thumb with a hammer, vocabulary doesn't even enter into it!

Grandma Lynn
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:44 am

ddraig wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:41 pm
As I was growing up, my dad used to tell me that if I had to swear, I didn't have the vocabulary to express myself. He was right. When I hit my thumb with a hammer, vocabulary doesn't even enter into it!
That's what I'm implying. Your
Dad's advice! Right tho, I can
use a few words when needed.

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: The police and the bad guys

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:50 am

The Seattle Police Department has lost to date at least118 officers since the first week of June. If I lived in Seattle, I'd be selling quick before property values go down.

Post Reply