POLL: Biden or Trump?

Trump or Biden?

Biden
2
20%
Trump
8
80%
 
Total votes: 10

auroraave
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by auroraave » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Did anyone see Wolf Blitzer interviewing Nancy Pelosi on CNN? One of the most disturbing displays of absolute lunacy I can remember. I just don't know how the dems can survive these nut jobs. Pelosi is the new Hillary. Blitzer was actually pressing her, not relenting, and she was just in full denial and meltdown mode. It's seriously disturbing to watch her, doesn't matter where you fall politically. See how long you can look at her face and her expressions and that Joker smile - seriously - she is disturbing. There is something not right there.

she literally tells wolf blitzer - on CNN - that he and CNN are Trump apologists and part of the problem. You have to see this to believe it.

Go straight to the comments section - remember this is a CNN site - read the comments - everyone is against Pelosi and the dems - on CNN. Not sure how you see that clip and read those comments and come away thinking Sloe Biden has any chance at all. I just don't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPltMp ... hannel=CNN

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83287
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:48 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:44 pm
Did anyone see Wolf Blitzer interviewing Nancy Pelosi on CNN? One of the most disturbing displays of absolute lunacy I can remember. I just don't know how the dems can survive these nut jobs. Pelosi is the new Hillary. Blitzer was actually pressing her, not relenting, and she was just in full denial and meltdown mode. It's seriously disturbing to watch her, doesn't matter where you fall politically. See how long you can look at her face and her expressions and that Joker smile - seriously - she is disturbing. There is something not right there.

she literally tells wolf blitzer - on CNN - that he and CNN are Trump apologists and part of the problem. You have to see this to believe it.

Go straight to the comments section - remember this is a CNN site - read the comments - everyone is against Pelosi and the dems - on CNN. Not sure how you see that clip and read those comments and come away thinking Sloe Biden has any chance at all. I just don't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPltMp ... hannel=CNN
What the hell is going on at CNN? I saw a clip of Jake Tapper telling a Biden staffer basically that she was and idiot for saying this Scotus confirmation was unconstitutional. Are they getting brain transplants over there or actually trying to do their jobs?
dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by bpj » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 pm

I think they see what's coming and know they have to either start reporting the truth or they'll literally be gone from the backlash of actively hiding the truth and projecting the Clinton's and Biden's corruption onto Trump.

They've absolutely bamboozled their viewers for 4 years, now they have to save face, somehow.

Can't imagine how anyone will be able to trust the media again unless some of them are held accountable also.

Mr. Biden's got some splainin to do-

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-rev ... an-to-dad/

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by ddraig » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:01 pm

bpj wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 pm
I think they see what's coming and know they have to either start reporting the truth or they'll literally be gone from the backlash of actively hiding the truth and projecting the Clinton's and Biden's corruption onto Trump.

They've absolutely bamboozled their viewers for 4 years, now they have to save face, somehow.

Can't imagine how anyone will be able to trust the media again unless some of them are held accountable also.

Mr. Biden's got some splainin to do-

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-rev ... an-to-dad/
I saw Blitzer's interview with Nazi Pelosi. My jaw almost hit the floor! Blitzer actually pressing a Dem politician for an answer instead of letting them skate? And of course Nazi Pelosi accusing him of being a Republican! I wonder when the last time Blitzer voted for a Republican?

And then there was the Tapper interview. I only saw clips of that and that had to be a shot across the bow to the DNC. Amazing! And I think you are correct. CNN may be figuring out that they have drunk the koolaid for too long and they need to turn the ship around or they will not have any viewership. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they actually start reporting the news again instead of regurgitating DNC propaganda? The Hunter Biden story from the New York Post will be telling. Will CNN cover the story or spike it like Google, Twitter, and Facebook have?

And then there is Twitter canceling the President's account yet leaving up Antifa, BLM, and Biden.

Have you noticed where you are directed if you type in Antifa.com into your search bar? joebiden.com. Does that surprise anyone?

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:07 am

Watching Twitter and YouTube ban conservatives daily now makes me think of the good ol days when it was just the Seattle Times deleting our posts because they didn't like our viewpoint.

Commies gonna commie.

auroraave
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by auroraave » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:52 pm

bpj wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:07 am
Watching Twitter and YouTube ban conservatives daily now makes me think of the good ol days when it was just the Seattle Times deleting our posts because they didn't like our viewpoint.

Commies gonna commie.

As someone who is liberal as well as moderate, and an independent, stepping back to look at this mess from an unbiased POV, you have to wonder about the backlash coming for this new wave of speech repression. Remember when ESPN, CBSSports, etc all had comments sections? As soon as the majority turned against all the Kap stuff - they magically eliminated the comments section. I used go go on Fieldgulls - I was banned for calling them North Korea because they simply ban shit for no reason. I was suspended for calling Jimmy Garoppolo Janeane Garofalo. How is that offensive? It's lunacy. Will regular Americans walk away from Twitter, etal? I have an account for a book I wrote, but I don't use it or ever go on twitter.

If anyone has not yet seen The Social Dilemma on Netflix, I urge you to see it right away. I would say it's the most important doc of our time. There has to be a reversal of this blatant one-sided representation of speech. It's a moral dilemma, and possibly a legal one. The DOJ is investigating Twitter, etal as monopolies, so we will see what happens. Obv if Biden were to win, he'd kill that. I heard the head of Facebook and Twitter are on Biden's 'transition team'. That's frightening - completely controlling narratives is so dangerous. You cannot have complete consolidation and control of thought and speech - when in the history of the planet has that EVER worked out well for the common man?

People think it's a good thing when they are on the right side of it. But eventually, you will be on the wrong side of it - and you will then not be able to say anything or complain because you gave up your right to free speech when you allowed speech repression because it benefitted you in the short term. Are people really so obtuse and short-sighted that they don't see that? They WILL come for you.

Dangerous times - for all of us. Today they repress your opponent's speech - tomorrow they repress your candidate's. It's either free and open, or it's not. You can't have it both ways. Disagreeing with someone does not mean they don't get to have and express their opinions.

Michael K.
Posts: 14735
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Well said Aurora!

Hey, I didn't know you wrote a book, is it published?

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:49 pm

Great stuff aurora. It's a slippery slope.

One year people laugh because Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopolis get deplatformed.

The next year, your accounts are getting deleted.

I'm on my 5th Twitter account this year, last one got banned last month- Now I'm @LarrySoetoro

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83287
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:58 pm

They don't even try to pretend any more.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... a-democrat
dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: POLL: Biden or Trump?

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:11 pm

D-train wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:58 pm
They don't even try to pretend any more.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... a-democrat
No, pretty bad these days. The media's in the Dems pocket.

Interesting take on the Hunter Biden info-
https://youtu.be/8bXgULtz6cI

Post Reply