Presidential Debate

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83255
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 am

bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:33 pm
bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:19 pm


All they need are their sound bites.

They just cut off the explanation after he starts saying something because they know people are relying on what they deem to be reliable news networks to tell them the whole story, and they just don't.
Hey what happened to lib soy boy Double Mocha Man? Did you off him. :lol:
I remember teabagging him after the last time he got caught in a Donn Beotch style statement (wrong as usual) and i haven't seen him bring his stupidity around again.
Yep I called Pro on his shit in the Hawks forum and he ran off with his tail between his legs as well. The one thing about Donn, he can be annoying as hell but you have to respect the fact he that he keeps coming back to fight another day.
dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:25 am

D-train wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 am
bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:33 pm


Hey what happened to lib soy boy Double Mocha Man? Did you off him. :lol:
I remember teabagging him after the last time he got caught in a Donn Beotch style statement (wrong as usual) and i haven't seen him bring his stupidity around again.
Yep I called Pro on his shit in the Hawks forum and he ran off with his tail between his legs as well. The one thing about Donn, he can be annoying as hell but you have to respect the fact he that he keeps coming back to fight another day.
Narrator: He did not, in fact, respect the fact that Donn keeps coming back.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83255
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:23 pm

dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by bpj » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:47 pm

D-train wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:23 pm
Never enough:

https://twitter.com/AMErikaNGIRLLL/stat ... 3968284672
Pretty amazing. And we all know they'll keep asking the same question.

I saw this which perfectly describes what most Democrats don't seem to understand. We felt the same way they do when Obama was in power. Except now we're getting OUR America back.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201004-094430_Facebook.jpg

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Yet if Obama came down with Cancer while in office, very few, if any, would have wished the cancer had killed him. I keep thinking about how we seem to be the adults in the room and every Dem from Biden to Pelosi seem to be the children.

By the way, new polls out this weekend are showing the President passing Biden among likely voters.

Grandma Lynn
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:53 am

ddraig wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:09 pm
Yet if Obama came down with Cancer while in office, very few, if any, would have wished the cancer had killed him. I keep thinking about how we seem to be the adults in the room and every Dem from Biden to Pelosi seem to be the children.

By the way, new polls out this weekend are showing the President passing Biden among likely voters.
Don't insult the children!
Children would never have
such hate as they, the
socialists, do.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16649
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:41 pm

D-train wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 am
bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:33 pm


Hey what happened to lib soy boy Double Mocha Man? Did you off him. :lol:
I remember teabagging him after the last time he got caught in a Donn Beotch style statement (wrong as usual) and i haven't seen him bring his stupidity around again.
Yep I called Pro on his shit in the Hawks forum and he ran off with his tail between his legs as well. The one thing about Donn, he can be annoying as hell but you have to respect the fact he that he keeps coming back to fight another day.
Is that what you guys are trying to do now, drive people off the forum because of politics? I realize some of these people can be difficult at times but it keeps things interesting at least.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16649
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:06 pm

The thing with Don is, as dubious as his sincerity may seem at times, he provides a useful check, or counterbalance, to people like me who shoot from the hip more often than not. He makes a lot of people look dumb because they couldn't bother to do some basic research.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83255
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:41 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 am
bpj wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 pm


I remember teabagging him after the last time he got caught in a Donn Beotch style statement (wrong as usual) and i haven't seen him bring his stupidity around again.
Yep I called Pro on his shit in the Hawks forum and he ran off with his tail between his legs as well. The one thing about Donn, he can be annoying as hell but you have to respect the fact he that he keeps coming back to fight another day.
Is that what you guys are trying to do now, drive people off the forum because of politics? I realize some of these people can be difficult at times but it keeps things interesting at least.
I didn't try to drive him off. I like the fact that gil and ISTLM's are here. They make a lot of good points at times and provide diversity of opinion which is good. Pro loved to dish it but was just thin skinned, could never admit he was wrong and had the social graces of a wolverine. If he ever comes back I will have no problem with it.
dt

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Presidential Debate

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Maybe some of you need a refresher that people wanting to stay in contact with Dtrain is the only reason you bunch of sallies even have a place to spout off about your liberal nonsense.

I don't think anyone has an inherrent right to be here when they're going to troll.

As far as I'm concerned the exposed angry liberals like Donn Beotch, ISLTM, juliooo, and Double Mocha Man could hit the bricks and the forum would be better off for it.

They want to stay, they can at least show some respect for dtrain and admit when they're wrong.

Not only do I admit when I'm wrong, but the last time it happened, I was in a $100 bet on the Times forum that Smoak would become a Top 10 1B the year he left. I paid up. Then the next year Smoak became a Top 10 1B.

Don't hear any of you fessing up that Russia Collusion was the conspiracy theory, not the people pointing out what really happened.

Post Reply