Moe Gibbs wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:11 am
I KNEW someone would make a point about this. You could say the same thing about most of the enlisted troops who fought in any war.
You mean like I said in all four paragraphs, virtually word for word? That has got to be the weirdest rebuttal I've ever read. I don't even know what to call that, perhaps a Polly argument? You know, where you repeat what I said and then there's an awkward pause before someone says, "Sooooo...you agree?"
Moe Gibbs wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:11 am
The fact still remains that White Americans are the only people in the history of mankind to have fought and died [by the 1000s] in an effort to free African slaves.
Using your logic, nobody we ever sent troops to die for during any war owes us anything.
Except that Americans weren't enslaving Europeans and Asians before World War 2. I never said those particular people shouldn't be grateful, that's what the Straw Man told you. And LOL at you and your retarded belief that black people should be thankful for being enslaved and then freed.
Now go find your ass, hopefully I didn't kick it too far.