Page 1 of 2
(Expanded) Poll: most important issue facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:02 pm
by Sibelius Hindemith
I think we all understand the divide here.
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:30 pm
by D-train
I went with Economy but I actually think its the battle of Patriots vs. anti America groups.
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 pm
by seattlefan-daBronx
Daren I did not play in the poll because my topic is not listed.
I believe the biggest issue facing America today is the deepstate criminal element that exists with our government and continues to undermine the will of the American people.
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Struck, Paige, Ray, Barr, Comey, Schiff, Pelosi...and the list grows longer everyday.
As long as these traitors are not brought to justice the media will continue to cover for these rebels and the swamp that is D.C.
I'm hoping this election brings about true change in our country.
Unfortunately history revels it will come about by violence and some death.
Everyone feels that we're on the brink of more than the usual election chaos.
Trump is the great disrupter. How it plays out remains to be seen.
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:52 pm
by Coeurd’Alene J
Definitely China
The deep state is here to stay...almost impossible to root them out At this point, and I believe they are almost as dangerous
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 pm
by Sibelius Hindemith
Okay I just expanded the poll.
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:28 pm
by D-train
Coeurd’Alene J wrote: ↑Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:52 pm
Definitely China
The deep state is here to stay...almost impossible to root them out At this point, and I believe they are almost as dangerous
Incredible that it is more difficult to drain the swamp than change the composition of the SCOTUS.
Re: Poll: most important issues facing America
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:06 pm
by Sibelius Hindemith
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:28 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote: ↑Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:52 pm
Definitely China
The deep state is here to stay...almost impossible to root them out At this point, and I believe they are almost as dangerous
Incredible that it is more difficult to drain the swamp than change the composition of the SCOTUS.
Aren't you going to re-vote?
Re: (Expanded) Poll: most important issue facing America
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:15 am
by Sibelius Hindemith
Hey you guys complained so i fixed the poll. Now you aren't voting.
Re: (Expanded) Poll: most important issue facing America
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:12 am
by seattlefan-daBronx
Thank you! You guys are freakin awesome!
That's why I come here.
Forgive the delay...I'm three hours ahead of you. lol.

Re: (Expanded) Poll: most important issue facing America
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:40 am
by Grandma Lynn
Voted deep state, which Trump
has worked on so hard. If we
take care of that, the others
will be taken care of..