Page 1 of 1

What a night. More breaking news

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:28 pm
by D-train
Note that I went with yahoo which is an insanely liberal company.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigatin ... 23906.html

Re: What a night. More breaking news

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:54 pm
by Michael K.
D-train wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:28 pm
Note that I went with yahoo which is an insanely liberal company.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigatin ... 23906.html
Too bad the majority of the people that will vote Biden have either already done so, because they are voting against Trump, not for Biden, or still will vote for Biden because...they are voting against Trump and not for Biden!

Re: What a night. More breaking news

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:08 pm
by ddraig
Washington is one of the few states that, under certain circumstances, you can cancel your ballot and redo it before Tuesday.

Re: What a night. More breaking news

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:00 pm
by HawkBowler 2.0
One of the most searched phrases after the Hunter revelations broke: "Can I change my vote?" I doubt that Trump supporters are typing that in.

The media mask is completely off at this point. They refuse to report what is now irrefutable. Yes the laptop, emails and pictures are real. Yes, the FBI has an open money laundering investigation against Hunter, which also must be against Joe because the money doesn't flow without him.