Page 1 of 2

Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:46 pm
by AZOldDawg
I’m not convinced our receivers are going to be good enough as defenders concentrate on taking Jackson away. I love Cooper Cup but he sure looks to me like he no longer can get separation at all. I hope I’m wrong but it looks like a D Lineman could cover him. Rashad appears to have great feet and poor hands. Horton wasn’t even visible. Good defenses are going to find a way to to minimize Jackson’s impact plus increase the pressure. I think we need to deal for a quality receiver to keep the crown

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:55 pm
by Donn Beach
Jackson? ...well teams spent all last season trying to neutralize JSN and two games this season, hasn't worked so far.

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pm
by DavidGee24
Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:55 pm
Jackson?
Cup? :D

Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:00 pm
by Donn Beach
And a lot of that comes down to the OC, Kubiak last season and fleury this one. It's why Kubiak is a HC now

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:28 pm
by D-train
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pm
Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:55 pm
Jackson?
Cup? :D

Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".
LOL Donn has some competition for butchering names

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:57 pm
by AZOldDawg
D-train wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:28 pm
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pm
Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:55 pm
Jackson?
Cup? :D

Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".
LOL Donn has some competition for butchering names
Aging 101 Brother. Me and Terry.

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:46 am
by Sibelius Hindemith
The point is, if ASJ gets hurt the passing game will be severely lacking of a go-to WR.

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:44 am
by D-train
Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:46 am
The point is, if ASJ gets hurt the passing game will be severely lacking of a go-to WR.
Are we supposed to know who ASJ is??

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:40 am
by Sibelius Hindemith
Action Smith'n'Jigba :)

Re: Receivers Concern

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:26 pm
by auroraave
Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:40 am
Action Smith'n'Jigba :)
Now that's funny!