Receivers Concern
Receivers Concern
I’m not convinced our receivers are going to be good enough as defenders concentrate on taking Jackson away. I love Cooper Cup but he sure looks to me like he no longer can get separation at all. I hope I’m wrong but it looks like a D Lineman could cover him. Rashad appears to have great feet and poor hands. Horton wasn’t even visible. Good defenses are going to find a way to to minimize Jackson’s impact plus increase the pressure. I think we need to deal for a quality receiver to keep the crown
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21145
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Receivers Concern
Jackson? ...well teams spent all last season trying to neutralize JSN and two games this season, hasn't worked so far.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11541
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Receivers Concern
Cup?
Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21145
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Receivers Concern
And a lot of that comes down to the OC, Kubiak last season and fleury this one. It's why Kubiak is a HC now
Re: Receivers Concern
LOL Donn has some competition for butchering namesDavidGee24 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pmCup?![]()
Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".
dt
Re: Receivers Concern
Aging 101 Brother. Me and Terry.D-train wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:28 pmLOL Donn has some competition for butchering namesDavidGee24 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pmCup?![]()
Agreed, I don't think that NFL teams are just now saying "Hey, that Jackson's really good, we should try to neutralize him".
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Receivers Concern
The point is, if ASJ gets hurt the passing game will be severely lacking of a go-to WR.
Re: Receivers Concern
Are we supposed to know who ASJ is??Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:46 amThe point is, if ASJ gets hurt the passing game will be severely lacking of a go-to WR.
dt
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle