Darnold-
Re: Darnold-
Jesse Morse, M.D.
@DrJesseMorse
Sam Darnold
Some new details here.
My suspicion is that he is dealing with a partial tear of the gluteus tendon, the question becomes is it the anterior or posterior attachment?
I broke it down further here if you’re interested
https://youtu.be/0No3Y9Cn9so?is=3wzdBs43m_5517fC
@DrJesseMorse
Sam Darnold
Some new details here.
My suspicion is that he is dealing with a partial tear of the gluteus tendon, the question becomes is it the anterior or posterior attachment?
I broke it down further here if you’re interested
https://youtu.be/0No3Y9Cn9so?is=3wzdBs43m_5517fC
Re: Darnold-
I think that all the attachments between muscles and bones are tendons.Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:02 amDidn't even realize there were tendons in the butt.
My prediction is that Darnold is out for at least a month.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21145
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Darnold-
Hip, pelvis, butt, it's all really part of the same thing. Instead of the attachment at the hip seems to be the attachment at the pelvis. But then I'm not a doctor
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Darnold-
Sorry. I'm a Mariners fan in September 2026.
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21145
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Darnold-
Darnold could be back for the commanders game, but more likely the Chargers
“We’re optimistic,” Macdonald said. “We’ll see. I think there’s a chance that he comes back and practices at some point., but I think the timetable has shifted quite drastically in 10 days or whatever. We’ve got 30% of that time to kind of see where it’s going between now and Wednesday.”
Coach Macdonald also added that “it’s possible” he plays against the Commanders. I’m willing to bet that they’ll give Darnold one more week on the sidelines, even if he does get some practice reps in this week