https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... feAu00.htm
ASJ. One of my favorites! LOL
38 games as a Husky, 21 TDs.
Receivers Concern
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21145
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Receivers Concern
When you have the best WR in the NFL it's kinda hard to know what you have as alternatives. I think they overcome a JSN injury like they are dealing with the Darnold injury. The offense is adjusted, Rasheed gets more targets, TEs get more targets, Price starts getting targets
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14738
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Receivers Concern
Agreed. I mean, if there was only one TD passing last week, does anyone think we lose that game?Donn Beach wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:48 pmWhen you have the best WR in the NFL it's kinda hard to know what you have as alternatives. I think they overcome a JSN injury like they are dealing with the Darnold injury. The offense is adjusted, Rasheed gets more targets, TEs get more targets, Price starts getting targets