2026 NFL Pick em Pool
- seattlefan-daBronx
- Posts: 16004
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Condolences on a rough pick 'em week, Rocky. Some weeks every pick that can go wrong, does.
Bad Day at Black Rock.
Rally cap! Onward!
-
Captain 97
- Posts: 3939
- Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 9:23 pm
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Yeah, the two guys who didn't submit picks only lose one point while the rest of us lose 11-15 points.
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
At about 12:55 pm on Sunday I was in first place for the week. about 7 minutes later I was buried in last place where I stayed for the rest of the week.
Fucking nighmare.
Congrats to Chad for his 2nd straight weekly win. He is dominating this thing so far!
Fucking nighmare.
Congrats to Chad for his 2nd straight weekly win. He is dominating this thing so far!
dt
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Congrats to our first 2 weekly winners
1. Millikin
2. daBronx
3. daBronx
1. Millikin
2. daBronx
3. daBronx
dt
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
It's obvious you know nothing of strategy and gamesmanship.
It's also blatantly obvious I know far less than you! lol. lol. lol.
Nah, first week I picked lots of upsets that failed to materialize.
Week two, I picked few upsets and there were lots of upsets (plus I signed up week 2 late, missing a prediction for Thursday).
Week three, just flat out sucked.
Week four.................tbd
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!