D-train wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:56 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:29 pm
Personally, I do not understand how in today's era... OF ALL ERAS... that organizations believe player's managers are the answer.
There has never been less focus and accountability in sports than displayed by the coming generation of athletes, particularly in baseball.
I was listening to Puck who I believe was on with Bill Krueger... Krueger mentioned that Dan's blind spot lied in the fact that he was a very focused, self-motivated, self-preparing player himself. Bill said he believed Dan thought all players are like that and didn't know how to manage players who weren't.
News flash... there's a lot of guys in this era who need guidance. It's not 1995... the mindset has changed.
Its so funny, If 100 people read this post and this was the first post of yours they ever read and were asked what they thought your age and politics were I bet that at least 95 would say you are a middle aged Conservative. And that goes for everyone of your philosophical Mariner/Julio posts.
Yes, I think (obviously this is IMO) that many people assume that an individual is all in on every "liberal" position or every "conservative" position. I laugh when some people here call me a leftist, and I laugh when some (really life) friends call me right wing. (But no one has called me MGA, thank God

)