Seahawks vs Chargers GT
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Jadarian Price is out with the chest injury that is really a shoulder injury (according to Hugh Millen) that was nothing serious (according to Mike MacD).
So, prepare yourselves for another game where they can't run the ball.
So, prepare yourselves for another game where they can't run the ball.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
I got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.
-
Nwadventure
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 pm
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Especially on 3rd and longs, in which our pass rush will blow right by said shitty QB who will then find a wide open WR right in the middle of the field for an easy 16 yard game, time after time...auroraave wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:14 amI got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21146
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Yeah, it's hard to believe the Chargers could lose their first four games of the season. On the other hand, I find it equally hard to believe the seahawks lose two games in a row, we shall see
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14738
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Well? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21146
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Not this season, Mariota has been the more efficient qb, they could get it together of courseMichael K. wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pmWell? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16662
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
So Mariotta got most of his 14 rush yards on that one 3rd and 9 play last week that buried the Seahawks' hopes? Give me a f#@%ing break.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11541
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Playing ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here. 
I'm in the back row, second from left.
I'm in the back row, second from left.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
I hope the dopes that were cool with Walker leaving because he was injury prone are happy...
dt