Seahawks vs Chargers GT

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83328
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:19 pm

The running backs are a dime a dozen narrative originated probably what 10 years ago or so and if it gets repeated enough times it becomes gospel. And if you agree you're really smart and if you disagree you're an idiot. Well I guess I'm an idiot.
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83328
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:20 pm

Loved the Price pick because we needed a RB1 but what a nightmare start.
dt

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16662
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:43 pm

He had fumbling issues in college, and an injury history. He's great when healthy and taking care of the ball. Hopefully he's getting past those things.

trharder
Posts: 2802
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by trharder » Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:56 pm

Is it his fucking chest or his shoulder?
I can't remember the player, but they had a peck and that took a long time to fix.
This is fucked up.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16662
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:40 pm

Nwosu had a pec injury (grade 3 tear) in 2023 and missed the final 11 games of the season.

Donn Beach
Posts: 21145
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:00 am

D-train wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:19 pm
The running backs are a dime a dozen narrative originated probably what 10 years ago or so and if it gets repeated enough times it becomes gospel. And if you agree you're really smart and if you disagree you're an idiot. Well I guess I'm an idiot.
The guy pushing the narrative is JS, so he's a dope
that's a position that you can find guys

Donn Beach
Posts: 21145
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:14 am

So Price not playing much in college bites them in the ass. I was never sold on Price being much of a contributer the first part of the season in the first place. So go get Bucky Irving and call it a day, you can find guys

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83328
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:17 am

Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:00 am
D-train wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:19 pm
The running backs are a dime a dozen narrative originated probably what 10 years ago or so and if it gets repeated enough times it becomes gospel. And if you agree you're really smart and if you disagree you're an idiot. Well I guess I'm an idiot.
The guy pushing the narrative is JS, so he's a dope
that's a position that you can find guys
I said if you agree you are really smart, didn't I??
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83328
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:20 am

Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:14 am
So Price not playing much in college bites them in the ass. I was never sold on Price being much of a contributer the first part of the season in the first place. So go get Bucky Irving and call it a day, you can find guys
I missed your prediction that he would be put on IR after three games...

How in the F did him not being an RB1 bite them in the ass. So now the less you play the more injury prone you are??

Might want to tell the M's that regarding limiting innings for their Starters...
dt

Donn Beach
Posts: 21145
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:38 am

I did not believe you could go into an NFL season assuming a rookie with 282 total college carries would be your lead back. I said that all along. That was the debate whether it be Emmanuel Wilson or George Holani carrying the initial load. Price now hasn't been able to get through either the pre season or the regular season without soft tissue injuries.
Last edited by Donn Beach on Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply