Seahawks vs Chargers GT

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16670
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:54 pm

SD only had one full drive in the 3rd quarter - 81 yards for a TD. Then they added 15 more yards from their next drive before the quarter ended which also resulted in a TD.

So yes, it was the entire 2nd half.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16670
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:57 pm

Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:53 pm
Speaking of offensive lines...seems the 49ers have yet to give up a sack this season
Seahawks line will end the season rated below average (i'm guessing) despite keeping the band together.

Donn Beach
Posts: 21158
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:55 pm

So we are going into game five, last season that was the Tampa game. To me, even though they lost it was a turning point. It showed up afterwards with the Texans and Jacksonville games. I've said it before, that was when I really started buying in. I'm not particularly impressed with their play so far this season but I'm just going to let things unfold.

Post Reply