Josue De Paula
Emil Morales
Christian Zazueta
Would be 6, 24, 36. The top OF prospect in baseball. A top SS prospect and a rising pitcher.
Owns our pkg there every day of the week. And they would still have 2 of their top 5 prospects.
Josue De Paula
Arroyo was basically Brock Rodden at Tacoma. He might be a good hitter one day but I don't think he is anything special despite his good MLB start in a very small sample.Lamda wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:04 pmI would do it though I'd hate to lose Arroyo. The kid seems like he has a legit bat so I wouldn't be trying to trade him away. I know people say well there isn't a place for him - not sure he could be any worse in LF than Arozarena is but we also have the DH - let him DH all year then for all I care - I know Dip hates the DH and thinks its just a place you throw a guy in from time to time or to give a person a day off, but let him DH.
Issue for me is he can't play any defense.D-train wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:52 pmArroyo was basically Brock Rodden at Tacoma. He might be a good hitter one day but I don't think he is anything special despite his good MLB start in a very small sample.Lamda wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:04 pmI would do it though I'd hate to lose Arroyo. The kid seems like he has a legit bat so I wouldn't be trying to trade him away. I know people say well there isn't a place for him - not sure he could be any worse in LF than Arozarena is but we also have the DH - let him DH all year then for all I care - I know Dip hates the DH and thinks its just a place you throw a guy in from time to time or to give a person a day off, but let him DH.
ma.png
Yep every one of our position player prospects is flawed in a fairly significant way. Such and amazing farm system though...lolSeattle or Bust wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:55 pmIssue for me is he can't play any defense.D-train wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:52 pmArroyo was basically Brock Rodden at Tacoma. He might be a good hitter one day but I don't think he is anything special despite his good MLB start in a very small sample.Lamda wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:04 pmI would do it though I'd hate to lose Arroyo. The kid seems like he has a legit bat so I wouldn't be trying to trade him away. I know people say well there isn't a place for him - not sure he could be any worse in LF than Arozarena is but we also have the DH - let him DH all year then for all I care - I know Dip hates the DH and thinks its just a place you throw a guy in from time to time or to give a person a day off, but let him DH.
ma.png
I think he could be every bit as good a hitter as Altuve but Altuve was a strong 2B from 2017-2023 until he got older.
Everything everyone says about the guy is that he doesn't have the tools to be an above average fielder. Being that small, you have to be able to defend.