OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

auroraave
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by auroraave » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:17 pm

While you two are lobbing grenades at each other - you both should stop and realize that you're both probably right in your positions. There is truth to be found in both. Don't be all close-minded. You're both accurate. It's not a zero-sum game - and you're both on the same team.

DavidGee24
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:54 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:17 pm
While you two are lobbing grenades at each other - you both should stop and realize that you're both probably right in your positions. There is truth to be found in both. Don't be all close-minded. You're both accurate. It's not a zero-sum game - and you're both on the same team.
Not really. I'm a conservative like him who knows the Democrats are a bunch of idiots along with everyone else involved in what's going on, but still have compassion for people and acknowledge that certain conservatives are just as idiotic. Moe on the other hand actually has quoted from the Stormfront website, has stated in the past that blacks should be grateful that they were forced out of Africa in slave ships, plus he's just flat out not a nice guy at all. I'm not on the same team as that guy.

I'm surprised you did a post (least) mortem on yesterday's game, I always look forward to them. You should just enjoy the games and ignore the stupid shit. We don't even know these guys to begin with and any of them could be a future murderer for all we know, plus pro athletes generally have that above-it-all attitude to begin with. If we can ignore that and enjoy the games, we can ignore their fake social statements.

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:17 pm

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:54 pm
auroraave wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:17 pm
While you two are lobbing grenades at each other - you both should stop and realize that you're both probably right in your positions. There is truth to be found in both. Don't be all close-minded. You're both accurate. It's not a zero-sum game - and you're both on the same team.
Not really. I'm a conservative like him who knows the Democrats are a bunch of idiots along with everyone else involved in what's going on, but still have compassion for people and acknowledge that certain conservatives are just as idiotic. Moe on the other hand actually has quoted from the Stormfront website, has stated in the past that blacks should be grateful that they were forced out of Africa in slave ships, plus he's just flat out not a nice guy at all. I'm not on the same team as that guy.
It's been a few years..but according to DG I "stated from the Stormfront" what I already knew....that Sub Saharan Blacks benefited greatly from being taken from their Stone Age existence [by force] and to have eventually become Americanized Africans. For these people this was a "Rocket Sled Ride" forward, it was an opportunity for advancement into the modern world that they would have never been capable of making for themselves. If S.S. Africans had never made contact with more advanced people, there is no evidence that they would have even developed their own written languages or anything else of a technical nature.
There is a big difference between being "kind and nice" and being brutally honest. "Enlightened Progressives" demand "kind and nice" at all costs..even if it means rewriting history.

DavidGee24
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm

Ah, "brutally honest", the euphemism for "I'm an asshole". Well, actually more "I'm a bitch" as it's mostly women who use that term.

This is what I bet you did: you were surfing Stormfront one day and you found this particular article. Now, because you're a narrow-minded racist (and I'm no sleuth, you've made that pretty clear), you took it at face value and didn't even begin to think about questioning what you read or even formulate alternate scenarios. Nope, it fit your narrative, what you wanted to read, like a velvet glove so you just bought it because you're easily led. I've gotten on you about that in the past, where you don't even express your own opinion, you just lazily post links to random articles written by random people with no input of your own, and even after I point it out you continue to do the same thing.

If the American slave trade never happens, obviously America is a lot different place today, likely for the better in most ways. In looking at it as neutrally as possible that's the sensible conclusion one should come up with.

As for Africa, the world wasn't going to just continue to stand on the outside. Eventually Africa would have melded in and would probably be what it is today. The world wasn't going to just sit there and if there was no slavery they might have reached out even sooner. It didn't require enslavement to do it and might well have slowed the process if anything.

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 pm

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm
Ah, "brutally honest", the euphemism for "I'm an asshole". Well, actually more "I'm a bitch" as it's mostly women who use that term.

This is what I bet you did: you were surfing Stormfront one day and you found this particular article. Now, because you're a narrow-minded racist (and I'm no sleuth, you've made that pretty clear), you took it at face value and didn't even begin to think about questioning what you read or even formulate alternate scenarios. Nope, it fit your narrative, what you wanted to read, like a velvet glove so you just bought it because you're easily led. I've gotten on you about that in the past, where you don't even express your own opinion, you just lazily post links to random articles written by random people with no input of your own, and even after I point it out you continue to do the same thing.

If the American slave trade never happens, obviously America is a lot different place today, likely for the better in most ways. In looking at it as neutrally as possible that's the sensible conclusion one should come up with.

As for Africa, the world wasn't going to just continue to stand on the outside. Eventually Africa would have melded in and would probably be what it is today. The world wasn't going to just sit there and if there was no slavery they might have reached out even sooner. It didn't require enslavement to do it and might well have slowed the process if anything.

"Brutally Honest" is actually a euphemism for "Epistemologist"...a lover of the truth.
Sorry DG, none of your Word Salad ever changes the fact that I have always presented the facts and you do nothing but present your butt hurt, emotionally based rebuttals.

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:20 pm

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm
Ah, "brutally honest", the euphemism for "I'm an asshole". Well, actually more "I'm a bitch" as it's mostly women who use that term.

This is what I bet you did: you were surfing Stormfront one day and you found this particular article. Now, because you're a narrow-minded racist (and I'm no sleuth, you've made that pretty clear), you took it at face value and didn't even begin to think about questioning what you read or even formulate alternate scenarios. Nope, it fit your narrative, what you wanted to read, like a velvet glove so you just bought it because you're easily led. I've gotten on you about that in the past, where you don't even express your own opinion, you just lazily post links to random articles written by random people with no input of your own, and even after I point it out you continue to do the same thing.

If the American slave trade never happens, obviously America is a lot different place today, likely for the better in most ways. In looking at it as neutrally as possible that's the sensible conclusion one should come up with.

As for Africa, the world wasn't going to just continue to stand on the outside. Eventually Africa would have melded in and would probably be what it is today. The world wasn't going to just sit there and if there was no slavery they might have reached out even sooner. It didn't require enslavement to do it and might well have slowed the process if anything.
You're the one who places the importance of being "Kind and Nice" over Brutal Honesty, yet you try to label ME as the "Bitch"..? Too funny Pollyanna Gee !.... :lol: Too bad Pollyanna Gee isn't able to take a step back in order to see what a stupid look that is for her. Keep digging that hole for yourself ...
"Brutally Honest" is actually a euphemism for "Epistemologist"...a lover of the truth.
Sorry DG, none of your Word Salad ever changes the fact that I have always presented the facts and you do nothing but present your butt hurt, emotionally based rebuttals.

DavidGee24
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:48 pm

"Kind and nice"? Okay, sure. You know, I've actually sat multiple times in the doorway of a CH-53 on an M-60 going over hostile enemy territory and believe me, "kind and nice" is not what the Iraqis got.

I would bet that when you were in the Army (muffled laughter), the most hostile place you ever sat was on a toilet in boot camp next to one of the other Diet Privates.

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:25 am

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:48 pm
"Kind and nice"? Okay, sure. You know, I've actually sat multiple times in the doorway of a CH-53 on an M-60 going over hostile enemy territory and believe me, "kind and nice" is not what the Iraqis got.

I would bet that when you were in the Army (muffled laughter), the most hostile place you ever sat was on a toilet in boot camp next to one of the other Diet Privates.
Of course. Tell us about all your kills, Rambo. I've been on the internet chat rooms long enough to have met many of your battle hardened "brethren" with the 1000 click stares.... 8-)

It's been fun to watch you bring this melt down of yours upon yourself.

DavidGee24
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:10 am

"Chat rooms" LOL. So which room's your favorite, Blanket Party Buddies or Don't Ask Don't Tell?

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: OH THE HUMANITY..!!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:32 pm

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:10 am
"Chat rooms" LOL. So which room's your favorite, Blanket Party Buddies or Don't Ask Don't Tell?
All Keyboard Rambo has ever used his dick for is celebration after scoring 1 million points at Black Ops Commando.
OTOH, I used mine to sire a true Iraqi Freedom War Hero.

Post Reply