Presidential Debate
Re: Presidential Debate
What has totally turned me off with the Dems, and now specifically Joe Biden, was his total lack of respect to Trump the man and Trump the President of the United States. Biden:
"He's a fool on this."
"Everybody knows he's a liar."
"Will you shut up, man?"
"Keep yapping, man."
"He's the racist."
"He's Putin's puppy."
"He never keeps his word."
"Well, it's hard to get any word in with this clown."
"You're the worst president America has ever had."
Trump, on the other hand was relatively subdued regarding the name calling. He said Biden was "not smart" and that was about it. Granted, he did interrupt a lot, but it was less than what Chris Wallace was doing to help Biden.
I thought Joe was supposed to be the Decency Candidate. Add that to all the things he's called people who have disagreed with him this past year and what do you come up with? How do you parse, "If you vote for the other guy, you ain't black?" Add in the vitriol from every Democrat politician I've heard from, and no disavowal from any other Democrats, and for the first time in my life, I will be voting a straight party ticket.
"He's a fool on this."
"Everybody knows he's a liar."
"Will you shut up, man?"
"Keep yapping, man."
"He's the racist."
"He's Putin's puppy."
"He never keeps his word."
"Well, it's hard to get any word in with this clown."
"You're the worst president America has ever had."
Trump, on the other hand was relatively subdued regarding the name calling. He said Biden was "not smart" and that was about it. Granted, he did interrupt a lot, but it was less than what Chris Wallace was doing to help Biden.
I thought Joe was supposed to be the Decency Candidate. Add that to all the things he's called people who have disagreed with him this past year and what do you come up with? How do you parse, "If you vote for the other guy, you ain't black?" Add in the vitriol from every Democrat politician I've heard from, and no disavowal from any other Democrats, and for the first time in my life, I will be voting a straight party ticket.
Re: Presidential Debate
Yeah was going to say, Biden was far from an adult last night.ddraig wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:20 pmWhat has totally turned me off with the Dems, and now specifically Joe Biden, was his total lack of respect to Trump the man and Trump the President of the United States. Biden:
"He's a fool on this."
"Everybody knows he's a liar."
"Will you shut up, man?"
"Keep yapping, man."
"He's the racist."
"He's Putin's puppy."
"He never keeps his word."
"Well, it's hard to get any word in with this clown."
"You're the worst president America has ever had."
Trump, on the other hand was relatively subdued regarding the name calling. He said Biden was "not smart" and that was about it. Granted, he did interrupt a lot, but it was less than what Chris Wallace was doing to help Biden.
I thought Joe was supposed to be the Decency Candidate. Add that to all the things he's called people who have disagreed with him this past year and what do you come up with? How do you parse, "If you vote for the other guy, you ain't black?" Add in the vitriol from every Democrat politician I've heard from, and no disavowal from any other Democrats, and for the first time in my life, I will be voting a straight party ticket.
dt
Re: Presidential Debate
Anybody else think it was weird how Biden stared off into space above the camera?
-
Grandma Lynn
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am
Re: Presidential Debate
This was not a "debate". Biden kept
looking at the camera and trying to
talk to us!
How many times did he call Trump
a liar? And I thought when he called
Trump a clown it was funny. So low!
His eyes are glossy, so he's on something.
I thought he did better than I expected.
Saying nothing much.
And smiling all the time when Trump
was talking. Another planned move.
looking at the camera and trying to
talk to us!
How many times did he call Trump
a liar? And I thought when he called
Trump a clown it was funny. So low!
His eyes are glossy, so he's on something.
I thought he did better than I expected.
Saying nothing much.
And smiling all the time when Trump
was talking. Another planned move.
Re: Presidential Debate
All they need are their sound bites.D-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:16 pmChris Wallace is a fucking tool.
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 7613504512
They just cut off the explanation after he starts saying something because they know people are relying on what they deem to be reliable news networks to tell them the whole story, and they just don't.
Re: Presidential Debate
Hey what happened to lib soy boy Double Mocha Man? Did you off him.bpj wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:19 pmAll they need are their sound bites.D-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:16 pmChris Wallace is a fucking tool.
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 7613504512
They just cut off the explanation after he starts saying something because they know people are relying on what they deem to be reliable news networks to tell them the whole story, and they just don't.
dt
Re: Presidential Debate
I remember teabagging him after the last time he got caught in a Donn Beotch style statement (wrong as usual) and i haven't seen him bring his stupidity around again.D-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:33 pmHey what happened to lib soy boy Double Mocha Man? Did you off him.bpj wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:19 pmAll they need are their sound bites.D-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:16 pmChris Wallace is a fucking tool.
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 7613504512
They just cut off the explanation after he starts saying something because they know people are relying on what they deem to be reliable news networks to tell them the whole story, and they just don't.![]()