What can I say?

Post Reply
User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

What can I say?

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:27 pm

This lady just keeps getting weirder and weirder! I'm not going to go so far as to state, as this article does, that Her Royal Highness is a member of a witches coven, but owning a book like this is kinda odd.

Hillary Clinton possesses a book featuring handmade glass devils in explicit, sexually erotic poses, a photo shared by the former Secretary of State shows.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/what-the ... glass-porn

IStillLoveTheMs
Posts: 5244
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: What can I say?

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:22 am

ddraig wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:27 pm
This lady just keeps getting weirder and weirder! I'm not going to go so far as to state, as this article does, that Her Royal Highness is a member of a witches coven, but owning a book like this is kinda odd.

Hillary Clinton possesses a book featuring handmade glass devils in explicit, sexually erotic poses, a photo shared by the former Secretary of State shows.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/what-the ... glass-porn
You're an insane person.

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: What can I say?

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am

And I'm insane?

IStillLoveTheMs
Posts: 5244
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: What can I say?

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:23 am

ddraig wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am
And I'm insane?
Yes.

You're pushing a Q Anon conspiracy from the InfoWars website. If you need it explained to you why that makes you insane, I can't help you.

While I shouldn't have to justify why that article you posted is just SO INSANE... I have the Little Red Book in my book collection that I used to write a paper on communism in the 11th grade. That doesn't make me a communist.

Grandma Lynn
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Re: What can I say?

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:28 am

Obviously she wasn't enough
for Bill.

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: What can I say?

Post by bpj » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:45 am

ddraig wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am
And I'm insane?
Its curious someone who has more of a problem with the source of information than the information the article is actually covering.

"Oh wow, Hillary had a book that only a freakshow would have?"

"Lol, InfoWars??"

Some kind of disconnect there. They can't trust anything unless it's CNN or MSNBC, which don't report news anymore. They disseminate viewpoints.

And then guys like ISLTM go out and try doing this only to realize they're not getting the full story.

IStillLoveTheMs
Posts: 5244
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: What can I say?

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:18 am

bpj wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:45 am
ddraig wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am
And I'm insane?
Its curious someone who has more of a problem with the source of information than the information the article is actually covering.

"Oh wow, Hillary had a book that only a freakshow would have?"

"Lol, InfoWars??"

Some kind of disconnect there. They can't trust anything unless it's CNN or MSNBC, which don't report news anymore. They disseminate viewpoints.

And then guys like ISLTM go out and try doing this only to realize they're not getting the full story.
I'm not even going to address the information the article was covering... it's for morons.

And I'll start trusting what Alex Jones and his hirelings have to say when hell freezes over. You know, the guy whose own lawyer says he's an actor playing a character? The same guy who says Sandy Hook was staged and then blamed it on psychosis to get out of paying restitution?

https://gfycat.com/ancienthelplessdikko ... t-attacked

^^ This moron?

And no, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC... I follow the word of journalists who have devoted their lives to this stuff. Not a half-wit community college dropout who got his own eduction in conspiracy theories.

And no, I'm certainly not going to trust the basement dwellers of Q-Anon.

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 15888
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: What can I say?

Post by bpj » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:31 am

Exactly, you trust journalists who are literally on their payroll.

Nothing more needs to be said.

We can let the Barr/Durham proceedings speak for us.

Devin Nunes does a nice job here breaking down what happened with the fake Russian collusion and impeachment hoaxes and where we are at today.

He outlines some of the crimes that Durham and Barr are now investigating.

https://rumble.com/val7rl-rep.-nunes-op ... ttee-.html

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: What can I say?

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:14 pm

bpj wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:45 am
ddraig wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am
And I'm insane?
Its curious someone who has more of a problem with the source of information than the information the article is actually covering.

"Oh wow, Hillary had a book that only a freakshow would have?"

"Lol, InfoWars??"

Some kind of disconnect there. They can't trust anything unless it's CNN or MSNBC, which don't report news anymore. They disseminate viewpoints.

And then guys like ISLTM go out and try doing this only to realize they're not getting the full story.

And I have to say, it certainly was good for a laugh considering most people who know Hillary thing she's a "witch." Figuratively if not literally.

Funny too how bent out of shape some get when the shoe is on the other foot and their own people are ridiculed and bad news follows them.

Poor, widdo snowflake!

Post Reply