Seahawks vs Chargers GT

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16662
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:03 am

Jadarian Price is out with the chest injury that is really a shoulder injury (according to Hugh Millen) that was nothing serious (according to Mike MacD).

So, prepare yourselves for another game where they can't run the ball.

auroraave
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by auroraave » Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:14 am

I got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.

Nwadventure
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Nwadventure » Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:51 am

auroraave wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:14 am
I got Chargers in this one 27-19 - lots of Seattle FG's. No way I see them opening 0-4. We will find a way to lose this one, IMO. Somehow, some way, Herbert will look like Brady - I just have a feeling. Hope I'm wrong, but we have a long storied history of making shitty QB's look like HOF'ers.
Especially on 3rd and longs, in which our pass rush will blow right by said shitty QB who will then find a wide open WR right in the middle of the field for an easy 16 yard game, time after time...

Donn Beach
Posts: 21144
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:46 am

Yeah, it's hard to believe the Chargers could lose their first four games of the season. On the other hand, I find it equally hard to believe the seahawks lose two games in a row, we shall see

Michael K.
Posts: 14738
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Michael K. » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm

Well? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.

Donn Beach
Posts: 21144
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:26 pm

Michael K. wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm
Well? As maligned as Herbert is....he's better than Mariotta. Let's hope we figured something out this week.
Not this season, Mariota has been the more efficient qb, they could get it together of course
Attachments
Screenshot_20261004-002439_Chrome.jpg

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16662
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:57 pm

So Mariotta got most of his 14 rush yards on that one 3rd and 9 play last week that buried the Seahawks' hopes? Give me a f#@%ing break.

DavidGee24
Posts: 11541
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 pm

Playing ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here. 😥

I'm in the back row, second from left.
IMG_20261003_070406.jpg

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83325
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:39 pm

Snazzy Unis!
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83325
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:17 pm

I hope the dopes that were cool with Walker leaving because he was injury prone are happy...
dt

Post Reply