trharder wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:28 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:03 pm
Horton could do the same thing and is a better receiver. It's nice to have them both, but let's not pretend that they need him out there in order for the passing game to work.
^this
If it's Horton or Shaheed, but not both, I want Horton out there.
That's not me saying I hate Shaheed. (he has more all-purpose yards than you think). That's me saying Horton is the better receiver.
Agreed on Horton - better target, but rarely healthy. Shaheed plays all over the field, inside, outside, slot, RB and kick returns. His jet sweeps have been productive. The variety in the receiving room is so good - as the season goes on I think we will see that - and that's before we factor in the TE group who also have a very high ceiling. SHaheed is also good at moving players out of areas with his speed, opening it up for others. Horton has huge potential - if he can ever stay healthy.