2026 NFL Pick em Pool

maoling
Posts: 2972
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 am
Location: Jerkland, Washington

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by maoling » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:02 pm

I'm such a tard. I thought the Colts-Commanders game was in D.C., not feckin' London.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16663
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:12 pm

With Athan Kaliakmanis at QB the Commanders weren't going to beat anyone anywhere.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83337
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:40 pm

maoling wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:02 pm
I'm such a tard. I thought the Colts-Commanders game was in D.C., not feckin' London.
And I thought they wouldn't have to go with their 3rd string QB. I have a grand total of ZERO points today. How the F is that even possible....
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83337
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:20 pm

Eagles HC with the moronic decision to go for it on 4th and 2 in his own territory. These fuckers think they are so smart. Just hate going with the obvious decision. Too easy.
dt

Post Reply