2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
I'm such a tard. I thought the Colts-Commanders game was in D.C., not feckin' London.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16663
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
With Athan Kaliakmanis at QB the Commanders weren't going to beat anyone anywhere.
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
And I thought they wouldn't have to go with their 3rd string QB. I have a grand total of ZERO points today. How the F is that even possible....
dt
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Eagles HC with the moronic decision to go for it on 4th and 2 in his own territory. These fuckers think they are so smart. Just hate going with the obvious decision. Too easy.
dt
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Yet, he threw 1 less int than Sam.Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:12 pmWith Athan Kaliakmanis at QB the Commanders weren't going to beat anyone anywhere.