Seahawks vs Chargers GT
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21147
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Believe me, if JS is sitting around second guessing his decisions he never would have lasted, no GM is going to. I don't really see a relationship between sustainability and the issues with the mariners this season. Terms of JS I do see it as part of the approach.. i believe its long term planning and it does remind me of dipoto. The Rams are a team with a different approach seems like, let's see how it plays out. The Seahawks are the mariners, the Rams are the Dodgers
Kenneth Walker is Randy Arozarena to me, the mariners could re-sign him but they aren't going to. If Arozarena goes on to win the MVP next season I wouldn't see a point in continually revisiting that he didn't get re-signed
Kenneth Walker is Randy Arozarena to me, the mariners could re-sign him but they aren't going to. If Arozarena goes on to win the MVP next season I wouldn't see a point in continually revisiting that he didn't get re-signed
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11544
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
We just eliminated a Seattle team called Washington OGs. Your guys?Michael K. wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 3:07 amGot a couple buddies down there playing. Guys I used to play with.DavidGee24 wrote: βSat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 pmPlaying ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here.
I'm in the back row, second from left. IMG_20261003_070406.jpg
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
fyi Sustainability means sustaining success. Do you think going from 90 wins and 8 outs from the WS to 76 wins in the weakest division in MLB history is sustaining success?Donn Beach wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:27 amBelieve me, if JS is sitting around second guessing his decisions he never would have lasted, no GM is going to. I don't really see a relationship between sustainability and the issues with the mariners this season. Terms of JS I do see it as part of the approach.. i believe its long term planning and it does remind me of dipoto. The Rams are a team with a different approach seems like, let's see how it plays out. The Seahawks are the mariners, the Rams are the Dodgers
Kenneth Walker is Randy Arozarena to me, the mariners could re-sign him but they aren't going to. If Arozarena goes on to win the MVP next season I wouldn't see a point in continually revisiting that he didn't get re-signed
dt
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
DavidGee24 wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:48 amWe just eliminated a Seattle team called Washington OGs. Your guys?Michael K. wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 3:07 amGot a couple buddies down there playing. Guys I used to play with.DavidGee24 wrote: βSat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 pmPlaying ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here.
I'm in the back row, second from left. IMG_20261003_070406.jpg
DId the Washinton team have a list of strict pronoun-usage demands?
Dude, 102 here in LA yesterday. Same today. Fucking El Nino is pissssssed off.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Can't believe you live in that hot box. lol Perfect Fall weather here in God's country!auroraave wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 2:01 pmDavidGee24 wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:48 amWe just eliminated a Seattle team called Washington OGs. Your guys?Michael K. wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 3:07 am
Got a couple buddies down there playing. Guys I used to play with.
DId the Washinton team have a list of strict pronoun-usage demands?![]()
Dude, 102 here in LA yesterday. Same today. Fucking El Nino is pissssssed off.
dt
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21147
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
but what about sustainability led to the failure of the season? I could apply the concept to the Milwaukee Brewers. They have managed pretty well while avoiding FA signings, rather relying on their farm system. Haven't made it to a WS but seem to knock on the door on a regular basis.D-train wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 1:33 pmfyi Sustainability means sustaining success. Do you think going from 90 wins and 8 outs from the WS to 76 wins in the weakest division in MLB history is sustaining success?Donn Beach wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:27 amBelieve me, if JS is sitting around second guessing his decisions he never would have lasted, no GM is going to. I don't really see a relationship between sustainability and the issues with the mariners this season. Terms of JS I do see it as part of the approach.. i believe its long term planning and it does remind me of dipoto. The Rams are a team with a different approach seems like, let's see how it plays out. The Seahawks are the mariners, the Rams are the Dodgers
Kenneth Walker is Randy Arozarena to me, the mariners could re-sign him but they aren't going to. If Arozarena goes on to win the MVP next season I wouldn't see a point in continually revisiting that he didn't get re-signed
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Well, we are having a rare super-el nino - potentially the most severe on record this year. It's been wild - can definitely tell - months of heat and humidity - God help us if this doesn't fade soon. October and 102. 90 on thanksgiving is normal - the usual heat wave, but this heat and the humidity have been rough. About to bike out to the beach - can't do it any later or I'll be dehydrated for a month.D-train wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 2:17 pmCan't believe you live in that hot box. lol Perfect Fall weather here in God's country!auroraave wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 2:01 pmDavidGee24 wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:48 am
We just eliminated a Seattle team called Washington OGs. Your guys?
DId the Washinton team have a list of strict pronoun-usage demands?![]()
Dude, 102 here in LA yesterday. Same today. Fucking El Nino is pissssssed off.
Screenshot 2026-10-04 071622.png
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14742
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Most of them are from Eastern Washington, but they are called the OGs. Small world!DavidGee24 wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:48 amWe just eliminated a Seattle team called Washington OGs. Your guys?Michael K. wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 3:07 amGot a couple buddies down there playing. Guys I used to play with.DavidGee24 wrote: βSat Oct 03, 2026 6:01 pmPlaying ball in Vegas this weekend, National Championships. Hopefully I'll miss part of the Hawk game although after starting 3-0 we're now in the elimination bracket. Have to win 5 in a row to get the ship (57 teams) and it's HOT out here.
I'm in the back row, second from left. IMG_20261003_070406.jpg
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Pretty simple.Donn Beach wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 2:18 pmbut what about sustainability led to the failure of the season? I could apply the concept to the Milwaukee Brewers. They have managed pretty well while avoiding FA signings, rather relying on their farm system. Haven't made it to a WS but seem to knock on the door on a regular basis.D-train wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 1:33 pmfyi Sustainability means sustaining success. Do you think going from 90 wins and 8 outs from the WS to 76 wins in the weakest division in MLB history is sustaining success?Donn Beach wrote: βSun Oct 04, 2026 4:27 amBelieve me, if JS is sitting around second guessing his decisions he never would have lasted, no GM is going to. I don't really see a relationship between sustainability and the issues with the mariners this season. Terms of JS I do see it as part of the approach.. i believe its long term planning and it does remind me of dipoto. The Rams are a team with a different approach seems like, let's see how it plays out. The Seahawks are the mariners, the Rams are the Dodgers
Kenneth Walker is Randy Arozarena to me, the mariners could re-sign him but they aren't going to. If Arozarena goes on to win the MVP next season I wouldn't see a point in continually revisiting that he didn't get re-signed
dt