2026-2027 Kraken season thread
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11586
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
2026-2027 Kraken season thread
So the team ranked 29th or 30th in the entire league by virtually everyone starts the season by stomping the Flamers in their house 6-1. Had a fun time watching it and hopefully the boys play with a chip on their shoulder all season. Their ceiling is probably barely scraping their way into the playoffs and let's see if they can do it.
Re: 2026-2027 Kraken season thread
They played Edmonton tough and then destroyed Calgary a 2nd time.
I absolutely love that there's not some big lumbering dumb, slow defensive player out there turning the puck over every other possession.
I really like Bobby McMann. And we're seeing some signs from Wright and Beniers that they're improving a little.
Who knows, maybe they can shock us this year.
I absolutely love that there's not some big lumbering dumb, slow defensive player out there turning the puck over every other possession.
I really like Bobby McMann. And we're seeing some signs from Wright and Beniers that they're improving a little.
Who knows, maybe they can shock us this year.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11586
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: 2026-2027 Kraken season thread
Yeah, the Flamers might well be the worst team in the league, but 6-1 twice? Definitely a good start to the season after hearing about how much they suck all offseason.XpertDBA wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:36 pmThey played Edmonton tough and then destroyed Calgary a 2nd time.
I absolutely love that there's not some big lumbering dumb, slow defensive player out there turning the puck over every other possession.
I really like Bobby McMann. And we're seeing some signs from Wright and Beniers that they're improving a little.
Who knows, maybe they can shock us this year.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11586
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: 2026-2027 Kraken season thread
On the bright side, lots of roughing, fighting and misconducts in the 3rd period. At least they're entertaining the fans. If they're not going to win, at least start playing dirty so they don't bore the fans to sleep.