Netflix indicted for this film.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... s-n1242304
This is something else
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14737
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: This is something else
The idea was actually a good one, to shed light on the exploitation of these young women. They could have easily done that without showing them actually being overly sexual. Poor execution. Shedding light in a bad issue is not a bad idea, asking little girls to do the things they did on tape isn't. I haven't watched it, nor will I, but I've heard it is pretty over the top. One of the girls is even topless!?
How is having the little girls do this on camera to tell a story any better than what they are telling the story about? I can't understand how they didn't see the hypocrisy in this.
How is having the little girls do this on camera to tell a story any better than what they are telling the story about? I can't understand how they didn't see the hypocrisy in this.
Re: This is something else
Agree on all counts. Just mind boggling.Michael K. wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:00 pmThe idea was actually a good one, to shed light on the exploitation of these young women. They could have easily done that without showing them actually being overly sexual. Poor execution. Shedding light in a bad issue is not a bad idea, asking little girls to do the things they did on tape isn't. I haven't watched it, nor will I, but I've heard it is pretty over the top. One of the girls is even topless!?
How is having the little girls do this on camera to tell a story any better than what they are telling the story about? I can't understand how they didn't see the hypocrisy in this.
dt