This is something else

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83291
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: This is something else

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:49 pm

dt

Michael K.
Posts: 14737
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: This is something else

Post by Michael K. » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:00 pm

The idea was actually a good one, to shed light on the exploitation of these young women. They could have easily done that without showing them actually being overly sexual. Poor execution. Shedding light in a bad issue is not a bad idea, asking little girls to do the things they did on tape isn't. I haven't watched it, nor will I, but I've heard it is pretty over the top. One of the girls is even topless!?

How is having the little girls do this on camera to tell a story any better than what they are telling the story about? I can't understand how they didn't see the hypocrisy in this.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83291
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: This is something else

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Michael K. wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:00 pm
The idea was actually a good one, to shed light on the exploitation of these young women. They could have easily done that without showing them actually being overly sexual. Poor execution. Shedding light in a bad issue is not a bad idea, asking little girls to do the things they did on tape isn't. I haven't watched it, nor will I, but I've heard it is pretty over the top. One of the girls is even topless!?

How is having the little girls do this on camera to tell a story any better than what they are telling the story about? I can't understand how they didn't see the hypocrisy in this.
Agree on all counts. Just mind boggling.
dt

Post Reply